Our initial facilities are made of two buildings: one built in 1993 and a 17th century heritage building.
We dedicate a specific attention to the regular maintenance of these facilities, keeping in mind a double-objective: to reduce our environmental footprint and to favor well-being for our students and staff.
Some recent actions consisted in :
- Replacing the old boilers by a new condensing gas boiler (which will also be used for the new buildings);
- Replacement of the parking lot lighting with LED lighting;
- Installation of water fountains in the meeting rooms to encourage water consumption and diminish single-use plastic bottles and cans use;
- Responsible upgrading of 41 computers in our main computer room, allowing to achieve the same performance as purchasing new equipment, with a positive environmental impact (only evolutionary parts were replaced - the old ones are reused or recycled), social impact (replacement operations were carried out by an Adapted Work Company) and financial impact (the refurbishment cost less than a complete replacement for a similar performance);
- A wellness room for staff has been set and an awareness session organized. An ergonomist and a prevention advisor met people on demand at their workstation, to analyze and improve their work environment;
- Yoga classes are organized every Friday during lunchtime;
Diminishing our environmental footprint, as well as favoring well-being among our communities are a common thread in our infrastructures.